Size Guide & Model Info
* Each product has a size chart, please refer to the product size chart before purchasing.
1. Shoulder : Measure this length from one shoulder to another.
2. Bust : Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back.
3. Sleeve : Measure from the shoulder to the wrist.
4. Length : Measure from the highest point of the shoulder to the desired hemline.
1. Wasit : For measuring the waist first button the pants up. Next spread the pants flat on the surface, and remove any fullness and wrinkles from it.
2. Length : With the pants buttoned up, spread the pants on a table, floor or any other flat surface, with outseams on both corners. After removing all wrinkles and any fullness, measure the length from the top of the waistband.
3. Hip : Measure across the hip area, this is in most cases 1 1/2 inches below the zipper.
4. Thigh : Starting at the crotch seam and ending 1–2 inches below the hip area.